Are you having skin-related issues such as a black mark on the face that are not fading away? Are your skin related issues stressing you out making you conscious every time you get out of the house? If your answer is yes then it is time to pay more attention to your skin and finding a proven and trustworthy solution for skin related problems.
Every skin-related problem or any problem, in general, must have a root cause so one must carefully look for that cause to find its solution. If you have dark spots or black marks, then you should begin by understanding what can be the cause for the same. There are various factors which can lead to a number of skin problems such as Hormonal changes, the side effect of a medicine, itching due to certain cosmetic products, injuries to the skin, diabetes, sun exposure and pollution among various others.
There are a number of causes that can lead to various skin-related issues such as pimple, acne, eczema, discolouration, etc. But you do not need to worry as there are certain easy and hassle-free homemade remedies and household products that can rectify such skin-related issues very effectively. Some of them are highlighted below:
- Green Tea: Green tea extracts are very good for skin-related issues. They have a de-pigmenting effect on the skin. Just dip the green tea bag in boiled water for a few minutes and then apply to the affected area.
- Tomato Paste: It protects your skin from the deterioration caused by overexposure to the sun. Apply tomato paste to your skin for around 15 minutes and then rinse it with lukewarm water.
- Saffron: It is a very good Ayurvedic ingredient that helps in reducing dark spots and skin pigmentation. Take two to three strand of saffron to add it to water along with two spoons of turmeric and apply it to the affected area.
- Turmeric: It can be easily found in every household and it is very effective in treating skin problems. Take two spoons of turmeric and add curd and besan to it and apply this paste to your skin. Wash it after some time with warm water.
- Buttermilk: Besides being a refreshing drink it also helps in curing black spots. Apply buttermilk to the affected area for about half an hour before washing it.
- Sandalwood: Make sandalwood paste by mixing one spoon of sandalwood powder with orange juice. Apply this mixture to your face as a mask and leave it on for around 25 minutes and then rinse it.
- There are various other products like apple cider vinegar, red lentils, manjistha, aloe vera gel, etc to name a few.
So you can easily remedy your skin related problems with a few simple trick and products at home. You can also use creams like blackmark remove cream or pimple creams, etc from the market. No Scars is a company that manufactures various creams and soaps for treating skin-related issues and problems.