Would you prefer buckling down and polluting nature mowing your lawn and dumping drinkable water on it or rather have a mind blowing and perfectly manicured lawn? Gone are the days when it is said ‘the grass is greener where you water it’. Now going green is all about going artificial. A perfect lawn makes us look and feel good about ourselves. Emotional connection people have with pools and lawns are as strong as it is with the lawn. But in this modern and fast world, we have no much time and effort to waste to maintain and keep Lawn beautiful. Now it is easier. Just choose your grass, test with the free sample that most of the companies provide for trial.
The advent of such grass have immensely helped the field of sports. Golf courts, hockey and football stadiums have completely reformed. The impact which it has given is so much so that it’s becoming a household term.For a healthy lawn, the basics needed are sun, water, fertiliser and proper mowing. People consider mowing as a tough job as it takes hours out of our valuable time. This is why artificial grass is popular among common people.
It’s benefit over real grass
- Easy to maintain:It need very less maintenance compared to real grass which is worth mentioning.
- Less water usage:unlike natural grass, it doesn’t need to be watered often saving and preserving water for future.
- No pollution: Lawn care engines cause high level of air pollution. In addition the noice from mowers and blowers are intolerable. Once installed, fake grasses don’t need mowing at all.
- Good bye to pesticides: unlike natural grass which requires the use of pesticides over time as it attracts pests, synthetic grass never demands any toxic pesticides.
- No fertiliser: No fertiliser like nitrogen needed for proper care.
- Healthy and safe for children and pets: Pests, insects and other microorganisms can be found in natural grass which may harm kids and pets. But fake grasses are safe and don’t even cause any type of allergies.
Being less shining and natural looking, it’s sale have increased past years. It is not consuming as well as it only takes about two days to install. Wish for a brand new lawn and it will be present in no time. Plus most of the yards lasts up to 15 to 20 years so you don’t have to worry much losing its charm. It can resist heavy foot use. Natural grass areas turns brown sometimes but it stays lush green for years. It grows in places where true grass cannot grow. So isn’t it high time you should think to switch?