What is tourist visa for Australia?
If you have to stay for a short period of time in Australia then it is the tourist visa which does the deed. This is meant for a very short period of time and ensures that you can stay in the country. The ETA short stay or the Electronic Travel Authority remains your best bet. In an advanced country like Australia, there are many visa authorization schemes which need to replace the application forms.
The process is quick and all the formalities are cleared out. Being an easy procedure, you can look forward for getting to Australia. Here is a guide which focuses on each and every aspect of tourist visa for Australia.
Benefits of Australian tourist visa
If you are looking forward for Australian migration, go for the visitor visa Australia. This is a visa which lets you stay in the country for 12 months duration. The holder of the visa can stay for three consecutive months. There are many benefits of applying under this visa regime. Check out the points which will make you apply for the tourist visa in Australia:
- This is an easy process and there are no complications involved
- You can apply for this visa through online process
Procedure to get Australian tourist visa
While applying for Australian tourist visa, you need to also consider some of the terms which are as follows:
- You need not to be involved in any criminal proceedings
- The terms and conditions state that you cannot get involved in any work if you are staying in Australia but still you can perform some volunteer work
Now, let us check out the procedure to apply for visa through the online mode. You can apply for instant ETA through the following procedure:
- Complete the online form
- You must enter the information related with travel passport
- After you have completed the payment process, the applications has also to be processed. This application will get linked with your passport number.
- ETA status will also get confirmed via email
Conditions to get ETA
In order to get ETA, certain conditions also need to get fulfilled and these are as follows:
- You should not get engaged in any studies or employment
- Some medical tests need to be carried out if you are at least 11 years old.
- You should be free from any infectious disease
- Holder of the visa must depart from the validity of the Visitor’s visa
Which countries allow ETA?
You can look forward for the countries that permit migration under ETA:
- United States of America
- United Kingdom
- The Netherlands
- South Korea
- Republic of San Marino
- Hong Kong (SAR)
- Brunei Canada
- Austria Belgium
- Vatican City
The above guide helps you in getting your ETA procedure done without any problem. This guide helps you in finding the best way out for getting your tourist visa done.